Account Executive | APPLY firstname.lastname@example.org
COME GROW WITH US!
APC Packaging, a nationally recognized skincare and cosmetics packaging company, has an immediate opening for a qualified Account Executive at our corporate headquarters in sunny Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Our business is booming and we need you to continue to grow!
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced and friendly environment that understands the work/life balance. Enjoy paid time off, healthcare benefits, 401k, company outings, holiday luncheons and so much more!
- Handle new sales opportunities through inbound leads and convert to customers through email and phone calls.
- Grows existing accounts 20% annually and maintain a retention rate of 85%.
- Target new accounts and create opportunities through outbound cold calls, emails, and social media.
- Conduct consultative meetings/calls with prospects/customers to ensure we deliver products that meet the needs of clients.
- Keep a working knowledge of APC products and industry knowledge.
- Able to articulate the benefits of working with APC Packaging.
- Identify customer’s buying trends and provide reports to management.
- Maintain an active presence on business networking sites.
- Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and opportunities.
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business
- At least 3-5 years of B2B sales experience
- Experience with CRM systems, Hubspot is a plus
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literate with good data entry skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and traits in order to perform the job:
- Prior experience in making outbound calls is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to listen, identify a need and offer a solution to a potential customer.
- Comfortable and at ease with making calls to prospects and clients.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
APC Packaging offers competitive salaries and benefits including comprehensive medical, vision, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) with generous company match, and paid time off.
APC Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.
About APC Packaging
With nearly two decades of experience in the cosmetics industry, we offer high-quality and innovative packaging products for global beauty and skincare brands. From completely new packaging solutions, improving existing ones, as well as a vast inventory of carefully-selected in-stock items, our team helps our clients with compelling custom packaging, intended for the competitive beauty industry.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO email@example.com
Request a free consultation with one of our packaging experts.